Corporate Social Responsibility
Austell is proudly South African and endeavours to support several social initiatives.
The Austell Al Noor Foundation is committed to high impact social responsibility initiatives in the fields of education, healthcare and social welfare.
- The Austell medicine donation fund supports clinics across South Africa with essential drugs to support the communities that the clinics care for.
- The Austell medicine donation fund donated chloroquine phosphate to the South African government in support of the nation’s fight against the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The Austell essential procedure fund supports patients who would not ordinarily qualify for essential medical procedures e.g. dialysis for patients who are over the age of 60 without private health insurance.
- The Austell student bursary fund supports students who would otherwise not have the economic means to complete a tertiary qualification i.e. the missing middle.
- The Austell school adoption fund supports schools in underprivileged communities by providing the critical resources that are required to enable the development of future leaders in South Africa.
- The Austell library fund has been established to provide underprivileged schools and communities with turnkey library solutions.
- Social welfare
- The Austell welfare fund is dedicated to meeting the nutritional needs of families. The fund provides for donations of staple food items to communities and families in need across South Africa.